Last night there were four college football games on Thursday night to officially kick off Week 1 of NCAAF betting. Tonight, the Friday night lights will be shining bright on four more games that can be seen nationwide.
Friday Night College Football Schedule
- 7 PM – Miami RedHawks (-16.5) at Miami Hurricanes (-16.5)
- 7 PM – Central Michigan Chippewas (+13.5) at Michigan State Spartans (+13.5)
- 7:30 PM – Louisville Cardinals (-7.5) at Georgia Tech Yellowjackets (+7.5)
- 11 PM – Stanford Cardinal (-3.0) at Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (+3.0)
Due to the late kickoff of the Stanford Hawaii game, the NCAA Football action will continue on into the early morning hours on the East Coast. NFL betting will not commence until the season debuts next Thursday.
That gives NCAAF full reign over Labor Day Weekend, and schedule makers have stepped up with five straight days of games. Here’s what’s on tap for Sunday.
Sunday College Football Schedule
- 12 PM – Northwestern (+6.5) at Rutgers (-6.5)
- 3:30 PM – Oregon State (-16.5) at San Jose State (+16.5)
- 7 PM – LSU (-2.0) at Florida State Seminoles (+2.0)
If that isn’t enough to fill your plate, there’s yet another game on Monday Night to round out the 5-day Week 1 extravaganza.
Monday Night College Football Schedule
- 8 PM – Clemson Tigers (-13.5) at Duke Blue Devils (+13.5)
College football public betting is heavily focused on the Colorado Buffaloes this Saturday. A majority of the action is being laid on Colorado, as many are expecting a significantly improved performance under first-year Buffaloes head coach Deion “Prime Time” Sanders.
After replacing most of his roster with transfers from other schools, Colorado still finds themselves in a 20-point hole against TCU, according to current betting lines.
Colorado Buffaloes (+20.5) at TCU Horned Frogs (-20.5)
- Moneyline: Colorado +575, TCU -900
- Over/Under: 64.0
Here are a few massive bets that have been placed on the Buffalos so far:
- A bet of $1,000 has been placed on the Buffaloes’ odds to win the CFP National Championship, which is currently set at +25000. If CO goes all the way, the bet will win $250,000.
- A $4,500 bet has been placed on Colorado’s odds to win the Pac-12 Conference in what will likely be its final year of existence. If the Buffaloes win the Pac-12, the bet will win $450,000.
- Another $1,000 bet has been placed on Deion’s son, Shedeur Sanders Heisman Trophy odds of +12500. If Sanders wins the Heisman, the bettor will win $125,000.
Will you side with the public or go against the wind? Either way, get your bets locked in before the noon kickoff time this Saturday if you like where the line sits.
We don’t expect to alter our CFP betting brackets following this epic weekend, but that’s why they play the games.