Bovada LV – The Sportsbook For Texas Football Bets
Is Bovada Legal In Texas?
Yes. Texas gambling laws have no domain over international sportsbook sites like Bovada.LV and cannot prevent local players from betting on football on their website. Bovada holds an internet gaming license from Curacao and operates within the legal gambling jurisdiction of Costa Rica. They are the number one football betting site in Texas and will continue to hold this status even after domestic sportsbooks are made legal.
- Accepts TX Football Bettors At 18 Years Old
- Deposit With US Dollars Or Cryptocurrency
- The Top NFL Betting Site In Texas
- College Football Betting Lines For Texas And National Teams
- Has Been Serving The Texas Area Since 2011
- The #1 TX Football Betting App For 2023
- No Ban On Texas-Based Teams
- Has Never Missed A Payout
- Super Bowl Betting Odds All Year Long
- $750 Bovada Bonus Code For New Members
- Also Creates Odds For The USFL, XFL, And Other Pro Leagues
- Bets Cannot Be Placed Inside Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, or Nevada
- Slow USD Withdrawals When compared to Crypto
Best TX Sportsbooks For Online Football Betting In December 2023
Can You Bet On Sports In Texas Legally?
Yes. There are options for legal sports betting in Texas, but none are state-regulated. If you want to bet on NFL games, college football, or any other organized league, you’ll need to place your wager with a sportsbook that operates on foreign soil and offers betting odds over the Internet.
When using an offshore sportsbook site, it provides an avenue for legal football betting in all US states. The same is true in TX, but offshore books are the only available choice because there are no state-regulated sports betting venues. -
The sportsbooks included in our list of legal online football betting site reviews are made up of the finest gambling establishments that offer their services in TX. They exist outside the reach of local betting laws and can serve Texas-based gamblers without risk of penalty.
Is There Legal Online Football Betting In Texas?
Yes. Football gamblers located in TX can bet on football using any of the offshore sportsbook sites that we have listed in this guide. These represent the best football sportsbooks in the state and have earned this status based on years of continued wagering by our review staff.
For now, state-regulated sports betting in TX is not legal, but support is growing with constituents and legislators, so we wouldn't be surprised if they are approved soon. For now, legal online sports betting can take place with an offshore gambling site, and we highly recommend limiting your options to the books linked to here.
Minimum Legal Gambling Age In Texas
The only casino in Texas currently open for business allows 21 and older patrons to enter and play poker, slots, and other Vegas-style real money games. The Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino does not contain a sportsbook because domestic sports betting is not legal in TX.
Most sports betting bills that have been introduced in Texas include a minimum gambling age of 21. This also complies with national norms, as most states have opted to match the minimum age to drink alcohol. However, there are a few states that let 18+ gamblers to bet on sports and play casino games.
How To Bet On Sports In Texas Like A Pro
Honest research is the key to a solid football bet. This may sound like a no-brainer, but new gamblers often bet with their heart and not their brain. Essential items to be mindful of are historical performances against each other, injury reports, weather conditions, suspensions, and whether the team is at home or on the road.
We like to set a personal gambling budget for each weekend to ensure we don't overindulge at the sportsbook. This keeps us from chasing bad bets, which is never a good idea. While you can make money betting on football, it is not a good idea to use it as a means to make a living wage.
Think twice before betting on your favorite team. Nothing clouds your judgment more than bias, so double down on the research before betting on your hometown favorite. Trust us, nothing stings more than your team losing the game and suffering a losing bet at the same time.
How To Bet On Football In TX Online
If you want to bet on football of any kind in Texas, you’ll need to sign up with an offshore sportsbook site that accepts members in the state. We’ve listed the best Texas sportsbooks here, and all you need to do is click on any link we’ve provided to be taken to their website.
Here is how to sign up for a TX sportsbook membership and place a football bet within minutes.
- Before you decide which sportsbook to join, research each one we link to here on this page first. Consider joining more than one football betting site because it lets you line shop and earn a better payout.
- Locate the join button at the top of any page within the online sportsbook and click on it.
- The first page you'll encounter requires the entry of information. Type it in and ensure it is accurate so there are no issues when you request a withdrawal.
- Next, you’ll need to deposit money into your account so that you can use it to bet on football games. US dollars and cryptocurrency are accepted.
- Now that your account is funded click the sportsbook button and locate the football betting categories. They'll be labeled as football or will be broken down into leagues (NFL, NCAAF, USFL, XFL, etc.).
- Click on the football point spread, moneyline odds, or the over/under you wish to wager on, and it will appear in the bet slip.
- Enter the amount of money you want to bet and click submit.
- Now, you can watch the game and collect your payout if you win.
Texas Sports Betting Bonuses For NFL & NCAAF For December 2023
Anytime a new member signs up with a Texas sports betting site that we recommend, they are eligible to receive extra cash when making the first deposit. These sportsbook bonuses are based on a percentage of the deposit and are matched once the transaction concludes.
For example, a popular sportsbook promo code will allow gamblers to add a 50% football betting bonus up to $250 on a $500. These sports betting bonuses are entirely optional. Also, you can adjust how much your deposit is to adjust the extra cash to your liking.
Check out the promo page at each site we mention here to learn more about each bonus offer. We also advise reading through any attached terms to make sure you can complete them within the promotional period. Here are a few examples of current sportsbook bonus cash offers.
75% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the Bovada Bonus code BTCSWB750 to claim 75% up to $750 in bonus cash if you deposit with Bitcoin at sign-up.
125% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the BetUS Promo Code Join125 to claim 125% match bonus up to $3,125! This is one of the best bonuses out there.
50% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the MyBookie Promo Code MYB50 when making your initial deposit to claim up to $1,000 in free bonus cash.
100% Sign Up Bonus
Type in the BetOnline Promo Code BOL1000 when making your first deposit to gain a bonus worth up to $1,000.