BetUS – The Sportsbook For New York Football Bets
Is BetUS Legal In New York?
Yes. BetUS Sportsbook is located in Costa Rica and possesses an egaming license issued by Mwali, which is situated in the Comoros Union of Islands. BetUS accepts members in NY at the age of 18 and allows them to bet on NFL odds, NCAAF games, and just about any other form of organized gridiron action.
- 18+ New York Football Bettors Accepted
- Make Football Bets Using Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrencies
- NCAAF Betting Odds For New York And National Teams
- Largest Selection Of NFL Prop Bets On The Web
- The #1 NY Football Betting App In 2023
- Allows For Betting On All Local NY College Football Teams
- A Top Online NFL Betting Provider For The Entire Season
- Super Bowl Betting Odds Offered All Year Long
- Generous Selection Of BetUS Promo Codes For New And Existing Members
- Also Provides Betting On The USFL, XFL, CFL, And More
- Large Selection Of Cryptocurrency Deposit Options
- No Football Prop Builder App
- Slow USD Payouts When Compared To Cryptocurrency
Best NY Sportsbooks For Online Football Betting
Can You Bet On Sports In New York Legally?
Yes. NY features all forms of legal sports betting, including local sportsbooks, online, mobile gambling apps, and offshore football wagering sites. Domestic sports betting is legal for anyone in the state who is 21 or older. Offshore sportsbooks allow for football betting at the age of 18 in some cases, but some require a minimum age of 21.
Football betting in all 50 states is legal when using an international sportsbook site because US and state laws do not address them. If there is no law to break, then placing an NCAAF or NFL bet with one is not illegal. That said, some sites don’t accept members from certain states, but you can avoid any of that confusion by sticking with the NY-friendly sportsbooks listed here.
All of the online sportsbooks we link to here operate in foreign countries where gambling sites are legal. Click on any of the sports betting sites mentioned on this page to visit their webpage directly and learn more about the types of football odds that they over to 18+ players in the Empire State.
Is There Legal Online Football Betting In New York?
Online sportsbooks are legal in New York, allowing local gamblers to bet on football from anywhere inside the state. Using a laptop or a PC, bettors can access these sportsbook sites and place a wager on NFL games, college football odds, and the USFL, XFL, CFL, Arena Football, and more. The minimum age for domestic sports betting is 21.
Legal NY sports betting is also available at offshore gambling sites with minimum ages as low as 18. Some are restricted to 21+ players, but the ones we list here are all 18-friendly and represent NY's most legitimate online sportsbooks. Overseas sports betting sites are legal in NY because local laws do not forbid them.
Minimum Legal Gambling Age In New York
If you are betting on football with a local sportsbook that is regulated by the state, the minimum age to do so is 21 years old. This applies to all forms of domestic sports betting in NY, whether accessing their services online, using a gambling application, or visiting a retail sportsbook.
If you are standing in New York State and are between the ages of 18 and 20, any of the offshore sportsbooks listed in this guide can accept your football bet. These sites can accept members who are 18 and older because it matches the local gambling age in their home country.
How To Bet On Sports In New York Like A Pro
If you are new to football betting, there are a few techniques you can use to ensure longevity. There’s nothing more important in the realm of gambling than protecting your money, and the first step that we recommend is creating a budget before placing any wagers.
Each player will have to consider differing levels of disposable income. As long as you are not dipping into cash that must be spent on monthly bills, you're probably not overdoing it as a rookie gambler. Regardless of the total, setting a budget is a sound strategy for keeping your cash flow going.
Most bettors enjoy laying some action on their favorite football team, and we don't discourage that. Often, you'll know more information about them than any other, so it makes sense to act on it. Just make sure that you've done your homework regarding the other team before placing an irresponsible football bet.
How To Bet On Football In NY Online At 18
The only way to place a football bet in NY at 18 is with an offshore sportsbook. However, you can't just click on a gambling site and place a wager, as you'll need to become a member first. New accounts can be created within a few minutes and can be completed using the following process.
- First, click on each of the NY sportsbooks we link to here to check out what they offer. Once you've toured each of them, consider joining more than one so that you can shop the lines and find the best payout for your dollar.
- To begin the signup process, click on the join button that is located at the top of any page within the online sportsbook site.
- Enter your account information, create a secure sportsbook login, and ensure all data is accurate. The last thing you need is a hiccup once you're ready to withdraw your winnings from a weekend of football betting so make sure your name and address are correct.
- Deposit money into your account using cash or cryptocurrency.
- Check out the promo page at the online betting site to see what sportsbook promo codes you can enter and take advantage of.
- Once you receive confirmation that your deposit has been uploaded to your account, click the sportsbook tab.
- Find the latest NCAAF and NFL odds by clicking on the appropriate section in the sportsbook. These are usually under the heading of football or the individual league.
- Click on the point spread, over/under, or moneyline odds you want to wager on, and type in the amount you wish to wager in the bet slip.
- Watch the football game and collect your winnings when it is over.
New York Sports Betting Bonuses For NFL & NCAAF For December 2023
When deposits are made into online sports betting accounts at any sportsbook site we recommend, it is almost always eligible for a bonus code that adds extra cash into your bankroll. These monies can be used in the sportsbook for betting on football and are available to use as soon as the deposit transaction is completed.
Sportsbook bonuses match your deposit by a predetermined percentage. For example, an online sportsbook might offer new members a first-time deposit bonus match of 50% on transactions up to $500. In this case, if a member deposited $500, they would add an extra $250 in promo cash.
These sports betting bonuses can be previewed on the promo page at each sportsbook we recommend. All of our top sites offer sportsbook bonus codes for new members, with many also rewarding follow-up deposits as well. There are terms attached to each bonus cash offer, so read them before accepting one.
125% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the BetUS Promo Code Join125 to claim 125% match bonus up to $3,125! This is one of the best bonuses out there.
100% Sign Up Bonus
Type in the BetOnline Promo Code BOL1000 when making your first deposit to gain a bonus worth up to $1,000.
100% Sign Up Bonus
Type in the Promo Code DOUBLEUP when making your first deposit to gain a bonus worth up to $1,000.