Bovada LV – The Arizona Sportsbook Site For Football Betting
Is Bovada Legal In Arizona?
Yes. Bovada has been serving AZ-based gamblers since 2011 and still does to this day. The Bovada Sportsbook operates in Costa Rica and possesses an egaming license issued by the Curacao government. Football betting at Bovada LV is second-to-none, with a plethora of NFL and college football betting lines, props, and futures offered throughout the year.
- Accepts AZ Sports Bettors Aged 18 And Up
- Deposit And Get Paid In Cryptocurrency
- Football Odds For All College And Professional Leagues
- Prop Builder App For NCAAF And NFL Prop Bets
- Has Been Serving AZ Since 2011
- World-Class Sports Betting App
- 75% Welcome Bonus Up To $750
- No Restrictions For Betting On Arizona College Teams
- Sportsbook Bonus Offers For New And Existing Members
- Over A Decade Of Service In Arizona
- Hundreds Of Super Bowl Prop Bets
- Same-Day Payout Options
- Bovada Memberships Cannot Be Used Inside Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, or Nevada.
- Limited Cryptocurrency Banking Options
Best Arizona Sportsbooks For Online Football Betting In December 2023
Is Sports Betting Legal In Arizona?
Yes. There are domestic and international options for legally betting on football odds in AZ.
Domestic – In 2021, Arizona was added to the roster of legal football betting states when the first online sportsbook opened that September. Anyone 21 or older can access a state-regulated Arizona sportsbook and use it to bet on sports online, on a mobile device, or in person at a retail sportsbook.
Offshore – Legal AZ football betting can also take place at international sportsbook sites. These offshore sites are licensed and regulated, and must comply with the gambling laws imposed within the jurisdiction in which they are located. They can legally accept Arizona gamblers over the web and allow you to bet on football without violating US regulations. The sites recommended here and listed in our football betting site reviews operate offshore and are our highest-rated online gambling venues for Arizonians.
Is Arizona Online Sports Betting Legal?
Yes. Arizona has online sportsbooks that are regulated by the state and accepts 21+ patrons. These domestic sports betting sites provide year-round college and pro football betting lines, futures, prop bets, and other odds.
Another legal option for sports bettors in AZ is international sportsbook sites. Overseas sportsbooks can accept bettors in Arizona and allow you to bet on the NFL or college football without breaking any laws. This is because there aren't any laws in place at the state or federal level that outlaw or forbid online football betting with an offshore sportsbook site that is operating legally within a legitimate, regulated gambling jurisdiction.
Minimum Gambling Age In Arizona To Bet On Football
The minimum age to legally bet on football in Arizona is 21 if you use a locally regulated sportsbook. The same holds true no matter if the domestic sports betting venue operates at a retail location, online, or using a mobile sportsbook app.
Online sportsbook sites that are located in other countries vary between the minimum gambling ages of 18 and 21. Our favorite football betting sites that we've linked to on this page vary between 18+ and 21+, but we've designated their minimum allowed age next to their bonus information above.
How To Bet On Sports In Arizona Like A Pro
Betting on football is fund and exciting, and its easy to get carried away if you don't have some predetermined self-imposed rules in place:
- If you want to bet on the Wildcats, Sun Devils, Cardinals, or any other pro or college team in the USA, familiarize yourself with the program and their opponent. Uninformed wagers are a quick way to lose your bankroll. You want to get to know the teams so that you know when to bet on the favorite, and when to go in heavy on the underdog.
- Speaking of bankroll, don't be foolish and use funds earmarked for monthly bills to bet on football games. Gambling should be for entertainment purposes only and must not be used to make quick gains and turn around a poor financial situation.
- If you are new to online football betting in Arizona, don't go all in initially with massive wagers. Keep bets to $10 or under and monitor the action for a few weekends before making a big splash.
Sticking to these basic football betting tips will keep you from straying too far outside the lines when getting started.
How To Bet On Football In AZ Online
Before placing your first bet on football in AZ, we suggest combing through each sportsbook we list here. Membership is not required just to browse around, and looking through their features, betting odds, and promotions really aids in deciding on which one to join.
Shopping the betting odds for higher payouts can only be done if you join more than one football sportsbook, so think about that when looking around. When you are ready to get started, follow these steps to expedite the process:
- Click on the join button at the top of the sportsbook’s homepage.
- Fill out the online forms to complete your account registration and verify your membership via smartphone or email.
- Deposit funds into your sports betting account using any method the site makes available to you. (This is where you will claim your bonus offer(s) in most cases)
- Once the deposit is confirmed, locate the online sportsbook section of the website and find the football odds.
- Place your bets.
- Watch the games, get loud and excited, and collect your winnings.
Arizona Sportsbook Promos For NFL & NCAAF Betting In December 2023
While not common at domestic gambling sites in AZ, the international football betting sites featured here offer sportsbook bonuses to new and existing members. You'll find sportsbook sign-up bonus offers as well as reload bonuses. The bonus cash offer is always highest for the first deposit, but subsequent deposits are eligible for some sweet offers to at several of our recommend sportsbooks. One example is BetOnline's 25% reload bonus for every single deposit you make into your account.
These bonuses match a designated maximum portion of the deposit and add it to accounts once the transaction finalizes. An example is Bovada’s 50% welcome bonus of $250 on deposits of $500.
There are usually rollover requirements that must be completed - which are essentially terms concerning how much must be wagered before you can withdraw the bonus and any associated winnings. We advise reading these conditions before accepting any sportsbook bonus offers.
You are not obligated to use bonus money, and if you don't think you're going to stick around and place bets throughout the season, you might even want to forgo the sportsbook bonuses and promotions. Opting for a smaller bonus can often create easier completion terms as well.
75% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the Bovada Bonus code BTCSWB750 to claim 75% up to $750 in bonus cash if you deposit with Bitcoin at sign-up.
125% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the BetUS Promo Code Join125 to claim 125% match bonus up to $3,125! This is one of the best bonuses out there.
50% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the MyBookie Promo Code MYB50 when making your initial deposit to claim up to $1,000 in free bonus cash.
100% Sign Up Bonus
Type in the BetOnline Promo Code BOL1000 when making your first deposit to gain a bonus worth up to $1,000.