⭐ The #1 Legal Football Betting Site In The USA ⭐
Bovada Sports Betting
The Super Bowl Champion of legal online football betting sites for many years running is Bovada. Since 2011, Americans have been betting on football at Bovada’s online sportsbook, with odds offered for all pro and college games each season. They are licensed in Curacao, a highly respected legal gambling jurisdiction.
While their NFL and College Football betting options may be similar to other online sportsbooks, they separate themselves from the competition by providing superior customer service, an easy-to-surf online interface, and a mobile gambling app that's the best in the business.
Bovada License Certificate: B2C-4FML2EDR-1668JAZ
- 75% Welcome Bonus Up To $750
- 18 And Older Football Bettors Can Join Bovada
- No Restrictions For Betting On In-State College Football Programs
- Fast Cryptocurrency Deposits And Payouts
- Over A Decade Of Legal Football Betting In The United States
- Betting Lines For New Football Leagues
- Robust Prop Builder Tool
- Large Selection of football betting wagering options
- Live betting on football across multiple leagues
- No Football Bets Can Be Placed At Bovada Inside Of DE, MD, NJ, NY, and NV
- Could Use A Larger Selection Of Options For Withdrawing Winnings
A rising star in the online football betting industry is BetUS Sportsbook. They post betting lines for all major pro and college football games and attach a seemingly endless string of prop bets that cover all aspects of each contest. BetUS reappeared on our radar during the 2021 season and are now a sportsbook we browse each time we make a football wager.
Licensed out of Mwali, a regulated gaming jurisdiction and a part of the Comoros Union, the BetUS NFL, NCAAF, and other pro football betting options can be legally wagered upon by American players. The BetUS mobile sportsbook app allows football gambling from anywhere in the country using all major Apple and Android branded devices.
BetUS License Certificate: G20237890
- 125% Sign-Up Bonus up to $3,125
- Large Variety Of NCAAF And NFL Prop Bets
- Generous BetUS Promo Codes
- Huge Emphasis On Super Bowl Betting
- Cryptocurrency Deposits And Payouts Available
- Does Not Restrict Membership From Any US States
- Offers Odds For New Leagues Like The USFL And XFL
- Accepts Members At The Age Of 18
- Membership includes Access To The Online BetUS Casino
- User Interface Could Use Some Improvement
- Most Promos Are Combined With Casino Requirements
MyBookie is a premiun online sportsbook our review team has been doing business with for a long time. The MyBookie NFL betting options are plentiful, with a dedicated section full of odds for each game and futures for division, conference, and Super Bowl championships.
Their football betting site can be easily navigated no matter what web-ready device you use. Live betting lines for all NFL games and most college football contests are placed front and center upon entry into the MyBookie sportsbook, with odds that often last late into the fourth quarter. Their prop building tool is comparable with Bovada and BetOnline.
MyBookie holds licensing from the government of Curacao in the Netherlands Antilles.
- 50% Sign Up Bonus up to $1,000
- Bettors From Most US States Are Allowed To Join
- Licensed Out Of Curacao
- One Of The Fastest Paying Sportsbooks On The Web
- MyBookie Promo Codes For New And Existing Members
- Hosts Football Betting Contests Throughout The Season
- Sophisticated Prop Builder Tool Available
- Mobile MyBookie App Only Requires A Web Connection
- Massive Cryptocurrency Banking Suite
- A+ MyBookie Customer Service
- Only Accepts Members Aged 21 And Over
- XFL And USFL Futures Often Unavailable
- No Betting At MyBookie Inside Of New Jersey, Nevada, And New York
A football betting site we always check before laying any action is BetOnline. During the season, you can count on BetOnline NFL game lines to populate their boards and odds for all ongoing College Football games and other pro leagues. They bring their A-game when it comes to football betting. Betonline is licensed out of Panama City, Panama.
With service covering over 90% of the United States, BetOnline is a gambling site that football bettors should consider joining. They offer attractive sportsbook bonuses to new bettors as well as a lifetime reload bonus option for return customers. Like Bovada and MyBookie, Betonline offers a premium prop builder tool that adds an additional layer of nuanced sophistication to customizing the best NFL prop bets.
Betonline Sportsbook is licensed by the Government of Panama.
- 50% Sign Up Bonus up to $1,000
- BetOnline App Supported By Current Android And Apple Devices
- They Accept Members Beginning At The Age Of 18
- Year-Round College Football And NFL Odds
- High-Dollar BetOnline Promo Codes
- Operates Out Of Panama
- Creates Odds For All College And Pro Football Leagues
- Superior BetOnline Mobile Experience
- Exceptional Prop Builder Tool
- 49 Out Of 50 US States Covered
- Could Use More Non-Crypto Payout Options
- No Gambling Allowed Inside New Jersey
Another top-rated football sportsbook that we choose each season is XBet. They operate under the same corporate umbrella as MyBookie, perform up to an identical first-class standard, and are licensed out of Curacao. Whether accessing their services using a computer or the XBet app, football bettors are guaranteed a safe and secure experience.
We've made a lot of money betting on the Super Bowl over the years with Xbet and suggest that you make them a part of your sportsbook membership portfolio. Their slick web design and menu structure make it easy to find the football odds you're looking for within seconds and access their robust prop builder tool. Like their competition, they offer a nice selection of live betting options for both college and pro football games as well as some nice bonus offers and promotions.
XBet is licensed by the government of Curacao in the Netherlands Antilles.
- 50% Sign Up Bonus up to $500
- Super Bowl Futures Are Posted At XBet All Year
- Accepts Football Bets 24 Hours A Day
- Account Holders Can Also Gamble In The XBet Casino
- XBet Is A Sister Site Of MyBookie – Another Trusted Football Sportsbook
- Several Options For Cryptocurrency Payouts And Withdrawals
- NCAAF And NFL Prop Builder Application Included
- Several XBet Promo Codes To Choose From With Reasonable Terms
- More Football Betting Contests Than Any Other Top Sportsbook
- Stron Support For Live Betting Options Across All Football Leagues
- Requires A Minimum Age Of 21 To Sign Up For An XBet Account
- No Football Betting Is Allowed In New Jersey, New York, And Nevada
A List Of The Best Legal Football Sportsbooks For 2023
How We Review Legal Football Betting Sites
Every member of our sportsbook review team has been members of the betting sites we review for at least two years. During this time span, we have deposited funds using different methods, accepted sportsbook bonuses, bet on football games routinely, and withdrawn winnings in cash and cryptocurrency.
We've chosen to include only the online football sportsbooks that rate the highest and command our business often. A few mediocre sports betting sites have nearly made the cut, but ultimately, we don't want to send readers down that road. The handful of online football betting sites reviewed here represents the most elite options for betting on the NFL, College Football, or any other form of football being played around the country.
We suggest becoming a member with more than one of the sportsbooks we recommend so that the betting lines can be shopped to secure the most favorable odds and the highest payout. We also update these football sportsbook reviews often as their features, bonuses, and banking methods can change at any time.
What We Look For In A Legal Football Sportsbook
Final Advice For Joining A Football Betting Site Reviewed Here
Because all of the sites that we review here offer you exclusive football betting options, we advise becoming a member with each one of them to take full advantage. Multiple sportsbook memberships allow you to find the most favorable odds that payout the best for the same result.
Each sportsbook we list here offers services via a mobile football betting app. We do most of our football betting using our smartphones, so any sportsbook we recommend had better bring it when they offer a gambling app. Don't limit yourself to PCs and laptops. Use your mobile device for football bets.
If you are between 18 and 20, you can bet on football legally in the USA using either Bovada, BetUS, or BetOnline, even if you're in a 21+ gambling state. Check the membership conditions at each football sportsbook to ensure your state is not prohibited.