Bovada – The Sportsbook For Oklahoma Football Bets
Is Bovada Legal In Oklahoma?
Yes. Bovada accepts members inside of Oklahoma who are 18 and older. Bovada.LV is based in Costa Rica and is licensed for online gambling by the government of Curacao. They have been accepting sports bettors in OK for over a decade and remain the top-ranked online sportsbook for the following reasons:
- 18+ Oklahoma Football Bettors Accepted
- Bet On College And NFL Football With Cryptocurrency
- Licensed In Curacao And Operates In Costa Rica
- Odds For Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, And Tulsa
- Bet On Super Bowl Odds 365 Days A Year
- The #1 OK Football Betting App In 2023
- No Restrictions For Betting On Local OK Teams
- NFL Betting Provider For Regular Season And Playoffs
- Super Bowl Betting Odds Offered All Year Long
- Generous Selection Of Bovada Promo Codes
- Also Provides Betting Odds For XFL, XFL, And CFL Games
- Bet On Football With Bitcoin And Other Altcoins
- Small Selection Of Cryptocurrency
- Slow USD Payouts When Compared To Cryptocurrency
Best Oklahoma Sports Betting Sites To Bet On Football In 2023
Is Sports Betting Legal In Oklahoma?
Yes, as long as you understand where you can legally place your bets. The Oklahoma State Legislature has not approved local sportsbooks. Sports betting bills have been introduced in the past, but as of 2023, OK remains one of the few US states without domestic sportsbooks open for business.
Online sports betting sites based overseas can accept gamblers in OK as members, allowing you to wager on football odds over the web. The best-of-the-best sports betting sites we've included in our online sportsbook reviews exist offshore and are regulated by either a local government, a gaming commission, or a combination of the two depending on how that specific gambling jurisdiction operates.
There are no state or federal laws that place a ban on international sports betting sites, so no laws are being broken by signing up with one and placing a bet on NFL odds or an NCAA Football game. Click on any link we’ve provided here on this page to learn more about what each site offers.
Is Online Gambling Legal In Oklahoma For Betting On Football?
Yes. Domestic sportsbooks are not yet legal in Oklahoma, but football bets can be placed online with a licensed and regulated offshore operator. Any of the sportsbooks that we feature here are legal in OK and can lawfully accept a member who is standing within the state.
These sports betting sites create NCAAF and NFL odds comparable to what you'd find in Las Vegas or at a domestic sportsbook in another state. These sites usually feature real money casino games and online poker, and becoming a member allows access to every cash game they offer.
Minimum Football Gambling Age In Oklahoma
The minimum age for sports betting in Oklahoma has not been set because sportsbooks are not permitted to operate locally. There are numerous tribal casinos that allow customers to enter and play real money games at the age of 18, but none of them are permitted to accept bets on football or any other sport at this time.
Because OK has set the minimum gambling age to 18, it is possible they will set the sports betting age to 18 if and when domestic sportsbooks are approved. Offshore sportsbook sites accept members as young as 18 in OK, but some of them are restricted to gamblers aged 21 or over. Be sure to check the membership terms before signing up to ensure you meet the age minimum.
How To Bet On Sports In Oklahoma Like A Pro
Nothing is more critical than bankroll management when it comes to gambling on football like a professional. New bettors should wade into these waters slowly and place a few small-dollar bets on football games before risking significant amounts of cash.
Speaking of cash, you're doing it all wrong if you are pulling funds from monies intended for your monthly bills. Sure, you can make some money betting on football odds, but making a living off the profits is incredibly difficult.
Limit your football bets to a dollar or two per wager until you gain more experience. Also, don’t overspend on underdogs chasing profits. They’re favored to lose for a reason, so think long and hard before betting on positive odds and spreads.
How To Bet On Football Online In OK
No football betting can occur inside Oklahoma unless you register with an international sportsbook site. Signing up with one only takes a few minutes, so follow these procedures to expedite the process and skip straight to the college football and NFL betting:
- Click on any sportsbook link provided here and search through each one to decide where you want to sign up. Joining more than one online football betting site is advisable so you can shop the game lines and earn higher payouts.
- Once you've decided which books you want to sign up with, click on the join button, which can be found at the top of any page inside the sports betting site.
- Create a confidential sportsbook login and enter any information required by the sports betting site (name, address, smartphone authentication, etc.)
- Deposit funds into your sports betting account using cryptocurrency or US dollars.
- Once your deposit is uploaded, click on the sportsbook button at the top of the page.
- Find the football odds you are after in subsections labeled for each league, such as “NFL,” “College Football,” etc.
- Click on the point spread or moneyline odds you want to wager on and they'll be added to your bet slip.
- Enter the amount of money you want to bet and click submit.
- Watch the game.
- Collect your winnings when your bet pays out.
Oklahoma Sports Betting Bonuses For NFL & NCAAF For December 2023
Did you know that you can get yourself some free cash each time you make a deposit in an Oklahoma sportsbook? It's true. New members making their first deposit and existing customers making follow-up transactions (in most cases) are eligible for a sportsbook bonus cash offer if they accept one.
By entering a sportsbook promo code when making a deposit, extra cash based on a percentage of the total transaction will be added to accounts upon completion. For example, football bettors may choose a 100% sportsbook bonus of up to $1,000 on a $1,000 deposit.
Using the above example, a $1,000 deposit would result in $2,000 being placed in accounts if accepted. However, terms must be completed before any cash can be withdrawn after accepting a bonus. Read the conditions attached to each sportsbook bonus listed on each site's dedicated promo page.
75% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the Bovada Bonus code BTCSWB750 to claim 75% up to $750 in bonus cash if you deposit with Bitcoin at sign-up.
125% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the BetUS Promo Code Join125 to claim 125% match bonus up to $3,125! This is one of the best bonuses out there.
50% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the MyBookie Promo Code MYB50 when making your initial deposit to claim up to $1,000 in free bonus cash.
100% Sign Up Bonus
Type in the BetOnline Promo Code BOL1000 when making your first deposit to gain a bonus worth up to $1,000.