Bovada Sportsbook - Alabama Football Betting Site
Is Bovada Legal In Alabama?
Yes! Since 2011, Bovada has been accepting football bettors in the state of Alabama and providing odds and game lines for NCAAF and the NFL. Bovada possesses an eGaming license from the government of Curacao and operates in the legal gaming jurisdiction of Costa Rica. Bovada Football Sportsbook is our top recommendation for Alabamans looking to place a bet on college or pro games.
- Accepts Sports Bettors In Alabama At 18
- Cryptocurrency Deposits & Payouts
- NCAAF & NFL Odds
- Large Sports Welcome Bonus
- Over A Decade Of Never Missing A Payout In AL
- Convenient Football Betting App
- 75% Welcome Bonus Up To $750
- Accepts Football Bettors At The Age Of 18
- No Restrictions For Betting On Local College Teams
- Supports Cryptocurrency Deposits And Withdrawals
- Welcome Bonus With Reasonable Rollover Terms
- 10+ Years Of Premiere Football Betting In The USA
- No Football Betting Allowed From Inside Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, or Nevada
- Fewer Altcoin Options Than Competitors
Best Alabama Online Sports Betting Sites For December 2023
Is Sports Betting Legal In Alabama?
Yes, just not with a locally regulated sportsbook. Lawmakers within the state have not made any serious efforts to authorize state-licensed sports betting entertainment within the state's borders for several years. Although they do nothing to make sure you can scratch the sports betting itch locally, these legislatures also do not prohibit you from accessing legitimate online sportsbooks that are licensed and are operating legally outside of the United States. We discuss these types of football betting sites below.
Is Online Sports Betting Legal In Alabama?
Yes, but you won't find any locally operated football betting sites within the state because local Alabama sports betting just isn't in the cards at this time. Your best option for legal football betting in the Yellowhammer State is with an Alabama sports betting site that operates offshore. This is because international sports betting sites are not governed by AL or the United States and operate under the strict regulatory oversight extended from the watchful eye of their own gambling jurisdictions.
Couple that with the fact that neither the state nor the Federal government have any restrictions in place to prevent you from visiting and using these sites, and voila, you've got access to the top legal football betting sites on the web. This scenario creates a loophole where legal betting on college and pro football can occur online in Alabama, with many sites accepting gamblers at 18 years old.
Any of the brands listed on this page support football betting in AL and can accept your wager right now without violating local laws. This same status applies to all legal football betting states across the USA when regarding offshore sportsbooks.
What Is The Minimum Gambling Age In Alabama For Betting On Football?
Since state-licensed sports betting is not yet authorized in AL, there is not yet an established minimum legal age for betting on football in the state. Obviously any legitimate sportsbook will require bettors to be at least 18 years old, while some go a step further to impose a 21 and up minimum age requirement.
Most of the online sportsbooks you see listed on this page accept bettors started at age 18, while two of them, MyBookie and XBet require you to be 21 years old in order to place bets on their site.
How To Bet On Sports In Alabama Like A Pro
If you want to bet on an Alabama or Auburn game or any other football team in the country, the goal is to make money. Even the best gamblers on the planet lose a bet occasionally, so winning every wager isn't realistic.
There are, however, ways to mitigate risk and ensure that you win more bets than you lose. Here are a few tips we offer to football bettors in AL that are new to the game.
- Bet Small At First – Limit your bets to $5 or under until you get the hang of things. Small wagers will ensure you don't take any big losses at first while you're figuring out the art of football betting.
- Bankroll Management – Create a football betting budget for each weekend and stick to it. Each player will budget differently, just don’t let funds encroach on the money you need to pay your bills.
- Don’t Overdo It With Betting On Underdogs – The best payouts can be won by betting on massive underdogs that win, but it doesn’t happen that often. Make a mental note to limit the amount of underdog football teams that you bet on during a given weekend.
How To Bet On Football In Alabama Online
There are several online AL sportsbooks that are prepared to accept your football bet, and there are just a few simple steps to get you going. Membership registrations can be completed quickly, allowing you bet on the Crimson Tide or Tigers within minutes. Here's how to do it:
- Research each Alabama sportsbook site suggested here and decide where you want to join. Membership with multiple bookmakers is a plus because it allows you to browse and compare the football odds and lines and then wager on the most favorable ones.
- Begin creating your account by pressing the join button at the top of the sportsbook’s homepage.
- Enter your account details, create a sportsbook login, and verify your membership.
- Deposit money into your account for betting on football. Once funds are uploaded, click on the sports or sportsbook tab and locate the football odds.
- Bet on Alabama or Auburn to win (or any team/league of your choice), and then watch the game.
- Collect your winnings when the game is over!
Alabama Sportsbook Promos And Bonus Offers For December 2023
When you deposit funds into your account at any sports betting site listed in our legal online football sportsbook reviews, the transaction is almost always eligible for bonus cash.
Sportsbook promo codes can be found in each betting site's promotion section or page. Here’s how they work.
- Bonus cash is based on a predetermined percentage of the deposit total. For example, a standard sportsbook welcome bonus is a 50% match on a deposit up to $500, maxing out at $250 in free money.
- A sportsbook promo code is entered when submitting the deposit. Sometimes members only need to select the bonus during the checkout process.
- In almost all cases, bonus cash promos are offered to new members. In fact we've never seen our featured sportsbooks not offer a sign-up bonus. There are often reload bonuses for additional deposits as well.
- There are typically conditions attached that must be completed before any withdrawals can be made. These terms often entail playthrough (sometimes referred to as rollover), which is the number of times the money must be wagered in the sportsbook before becoming eligible for a payout.
- If the playthrough seems like more than you can handle, consider making a smaller deposit or forgoing the bonus altogether. Claiming the bonus offers is not required.
75% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the Bovada Bonus code BTCSWB750 to claim 75% up to $750 in bonus cash if you deposit with Bitcoin at sign-up.
125% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the BetUS Promo Code Join125 to claim 125% match bonus up to $3,125! This is one of the best bonuses out there.
50% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the MyBookie Promo Code MYB50 when making your initial deposit to claim up to $1,000 in free bonus cash.
100% Sign Up Bonus
Type in the BetOnline Promo Code BOL1000 when making your first deposit to gain a bonus worth up to $1,000.