Bovada LV – The Sportsbook For Georgia Football Bets
Is Bovada Legal In Georgia?
Yes. Bovada.lv is able to circumvent any local restrictions on football betting in GA by existing in a foreign country and offering its services over the web. They hold licensing from the government of Curacao and base their operations in Costa Rica. They are our number one choice for Georgia football betting, offering NCAAF and NFL game lines for the entire season.
- 18+ Georgia Football Bettors Accepted
- Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Deposits
- The Best NFL Betting Site In The USA
- NCAA Football Betting Lines For Georgia And Georgia Tech
- Has Been Serving Georgia Bettors For Over A Decade
- The #1 GA Betting App For Football
- No Bans Placed On NCAAF Betting For Local Teams
- Has Never Missed A Payout In Their History
- Super Bowl Futures All Year Long
- $750 Bovada Bonus Code For New Members
- Includes Betting Odds For All Football Leagues (USFL, XFL, CFL, etc.)
- No Football Bets Can Be Placed In DE, MD, NJ, NY, or NV
- Small Banking Suite Compared To Other Sportsbooks
Best Georgia Sports Betting Sites For December 2023
Is Sports Betting Legal In Georgia?
Yes, but you will not find any local sportsbooks offering football odds inside the state of Georgia. This is because local lawmakers have not approved of state licensed sports betting in GA, allowing offshore sportsbooks to thrive within the Peach State.
Georgia is the same as all other legal football betting states in that they cannot govern foreign gambling sites that are licensed and regulated. That means these sites are able to operate in GA legally and accept football bets from local gamblers who are at least 18 years old.
The sites we list on this page and include in our legal football betting site reviews fall under the category of offshore sportsbooks. Even after domestic sports betting is eventually approved in Georgia, these overseas gambling sites will still offer some advantages that local venues cannot match.
Can You Sports Bet In Georgia Online During Football Season?
Yes. If you want to bet on football in Georgia online, you can place a wager with any of the offshore gambling websites that we recommend here. These online sportsbooks provide NCAA Football and NFL odds to bettors as young as 18, but some of them require a minimum age of 21 to become a member.
Using these websites to place a Georgia football bet does not violate any existing laws because there are none in place that ban international gambling sites from operating over the web. Furthermore, we’ve never heard of any arrests being made for online football betting in GA.
The Minimum Legal Gambling Age In Georgia
Because the Georgia State Legislature has not passed any legal sports betting bills as of December 2023, there is no official minimum age to bet on football. The national norm is 21 because that is the minimum age to gamble and drink alcohol. A few states have opted for 18+ sports betting, but all GA bills proposed thus far have a 21+ requirement included.
If you are at least 18, a few of the offshore football betting sites that we endorse are open to you. Some of them are limited to 21 and older clientele due to gambling laws in their presiding jurisdiction. If you want to bet on football in GA, we advise using any of the linked sportsbooks included in this guide.
How To Bet On Sports In Georgia Like A Pro
Since you are new to the game of college and NFL Football betting, the first thing to do is ensure you've researched all the critical angles on the game. This includes previous records, injuries, weather, tendencies, head-to-head history, and the projections of other oddsmakers.
Because it is so fun, it is easy to indulge in football betting. We've been there. A way to avoid this is to predetermine how much you intend to spend on a game or weekend of football betting activity. Chances are you won't get rich betting on NFL or NCAAF games, so make sure you don't go broke as well.
Think twice before placing a bet on your favorite football team. Bias clouds your judgment, which leads to losing bets more often than not. Pay attention to what the professional handicappers say and leave your loyalty and fandom at the door when entering a football sportsbook.
How To Bet On Football In GA Online
We’ve provided a list of the best football betting sites that accept players in Georgia. All that is left for you to do is follow these steps to create a membership with a sportsbook and begin betting on football games in Georgia. Here’s how:
- Check out the top online sportsbooks we list here – you can visit them by clicking on the provided links. Think about joining at least two of them so that you have the ability to search around for football betting odds that more closely adhere to your beliefs and will earn the most profits.
- After browsing through each of the sportsbook sites, click on the join button at the top of any of their pages to begin the membership signup process.
- Enter your name, phone number, email address, and other requested information to populate your sportsbook account.
- Create a sportsbook login that you can remember, and that will be difficult to guess by anyone else.
- Deposit funds into your online account. This can be done with US dollars and cryptocurrency.
- Enter the online sportsbook and locate either the football, NFL, or college football subsections where game lines, props, and futures will be housed.
Georgia Sports Betting Bonuses For NFL & NCAAF For December 2023
I don't know about you, but we love free cash, no matter what the details are. If this sounds like you, then perhaps think about accepting a sportsbook bonus at any of the football betting sites we mention here because that is precisely what is being offered.
Each time a member deposits money, whether it’s the first or the 100th occasion, chances are the transaction is eligible for the entry of a sportsbook bonus code. These promos match a percentage of the deposit, add it to accounts once the funds come through, allowig members to use it to bet on football games.
There is a catch, however. Most of these sportsbook bonus cash offers require that the money be wagered inside of the sportsbook a certain number of times before being withdrawn. These promos are not mandatory, so read the conditions to make sure the offer is one you can complete before accepting one.
**As a side note, these bonus offers are good for betting on any sport or football league.
75% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the Bovada Bonus code BTCSWB750 to claim 75% up to $750 in bonus cash if you deposit with Bitcoin at sign-up.
125% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the BetUS Promo Code Join125 to claim 125% match bonus up to $3,125! This is one of the best bonuses out there.
50% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the MyBookie Promo Code MYB50 when making your initial deposit to claim up to $1,000 in free bonus cash.
100% Sign Up Bonus
Type in the BetOnline Promo Code BOL1000 when making your first deposit to gain a bonus worth up to $1,000.