Best College Football Playoffs Betting Sites For December 2023
How We Create The CFP Brackets
Each week starting from the preseason and running through December, online college football betting sites update their NCAAF futures and CFP odds. This constant change is because oddsmakers can attain more information as each game is played and new rankings are issued.
These college football standings become clearer in October when the CFP Selection Committee begins rendering their weekly rankings. What we do is gather the various college football futures, CFP odds, NCAAF prop bets, and betting lines for upcoming games and create a playoff picture based on those findings.
We then place that image next to the current CFP bracket if the season ended on that given week. Comparing these two images allows players to know the difference between the expectations of online sportsbooks and the current standings.
2023-24 CFP Futures
How To Bet On College Football Playoff Brackets
The most specific way to bet on the CFP in regard to the playoff picture is to wager on either NCAAF futures or props that take action on bracket-related outcomes. Here are a few examples of CFP bracket betting:
- Betting on college football futures: CFP National Championship futures is betting on a given team to win it all from a list of potential winners. Each team gets moneyline odds to win the National Title. Futures tend to remain on the boards all year until the week of the CFP Championship Game.
- Betting on the winner of the SEC: Let's face it – the SEC is the most dominant conference in college football, and there has yet to be a CFP bracket that did not include the championship team. There have been multiple occasions where two SEC teams qualified for a 4-team College Football Playoff bracket. Betting on SEC futures is essentially a CFP bet until further notice.
- CFP Prop Bets – There are often college football prop bets that offer odds on a list of programs and their chances of earning a spot in the CFP. These work just like NCAAF Championship futures, but the odds are lower because more teams are winners.
Where Should I Bet On The College Football Playoff Picture?
Most US states have locally regulated sportsbooks, but we prefer offshore NCAAF betting sites for many reasons. Here are a few:
- CFP betting site memberships can be used across most of the country and are not limited to a single state like domestic books.
- Cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals are available for same-day payouts and the most secure transactions on the web.
- Offshore college football sportsbooks can be used in states where domestic options are not provided. All regions become legal football betting states when using the online books we recommend.
- The ability to belong to multiple sites lets gamblers shop the odds like a player walking down the Vegas strip and peeking into each book to see who is offering the best lines.
- Your football sportsbook membership will also grant access to the online casino and poker room and any other gambling opportunities presented on their respective websites.
75% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the Bovada Bonus code BTCSWB750 to claim 75% up to $750 in bonus cash if you deposit with Bitcoin at sign-up.
125% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the BetUS Promo Code Join125 to claim 125% match bonus up to $3,125! This is one of the best bonuses out there.
50% Sign Up Bonus
Enter the MyBookie Promo Code MYB50 when making your initial deposit to claim up to $1,000 in free bonus cash.
100% Sign Up Bonus
Type in the BetOnline Promo Code BOL1000 when making your first deposit to gain a bonus worth up to $1,000.
When Is The College Football Playoff?
- 2023-24 CFP Schedule
- CFP Semifinals: January 1, 2024 - Rose Bowl & Orange Bowl
- CFP National Championship Game: January 8, 2024 – NRG Stadium in Houston, TX
How Does The College Football Playoff Bracket Work?
Currently, the four-team playoff bracket places the first overall team against the fourth and the third overall versus the second in the CFP semifinals. The two winners play for the CFP National Championship the following week.