- Super Bowl LVIII Will Take Place In Allegiant Stadium (Las Vegas, Nevada) On February 11, 2024
- SB 58 Will Be The First Super Bowl To Be Held In Nevada
- 2023-24 NFL Futures Are Live Now
Outside of the odds for betting on Presidential elections, Super Bowl futures remain active longer than any other type of wager. They’re usually posted before the current season’s Super Bowl is over and can be found at online sportsbooks any time of year.
Super Bowl betting on NFL futures can be profitable even weeks out from the big game, so placing a wager during the spring will deliver exponential cash winnings on all 32 teams.
The following NFL futures are posted in the order of Bovada and then BetUS to give an example of how the Super Bowl odds vary at different Florida online gambling sites.
Super Bowl 58 Odds To Win
- Kansas City Chiefs +600, +650
- Philadelphia Eagles +750, +800
- Buffalo Bills +900, +800
- San Francisco 49ers +900, +1000
- Cincinnati Bengals +1000, +1000
- Dallas Cowboys +1400, +1400
- New York Jets +1400, +1400
- Baltimore Ravens +2000, +2000
- Detroit Lions +2200, +2000
- Miami Dolphins +2200, +2200
- Jacksonville Jaguars +2500, +2500
- Los Angeles Chargers +2800, +2800
- Cleveland Browns +3500, +3500
- Denver Broncos +3500, +4000
- New Orleans Saints +3500, +4000
- Seattle Seahawks +4000, +4000
- Green Bay Packers +5000, +5000
- Las Vegas Raiders +5000, +5000
- Minnesota Vikings +5000, +4000
- New York Giants +5000, +5000
- Chicago Bears +5500. +4000
- Los Angeles Rams +6000, +6000
- Carolina Panthers +6500, +6000
- New England Patriots +6500, +6600
- Pittsburgh Steelers +6500, +6000
- Washington Commanders +6500, 7000
- Atlanta Falcons +7000, +7000
- Tennessee Titans +8000, +8000
- Indianapolis Colts +10000, +15000
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers +10000, +8000
- Houston Texans +15000, +15000
- Arizona Cardinals +20000, +15000
The franchise that is most likely to win Super Bowl 58 is the Kansas City Chiefs. This has been the case leading up to the last few seasons and for good reason. They’ve made it to the AFC Championship Game three out of the last four years, winning two Super Bowls over that span.
Even with that high rate of success and the retention of their top two offensive performers, QB Patrick Mahomes and TE Travis Kelce, if the Chiefs win Super Bowl LVIII, payouts north of 6-to-1 are available right now.
If you want to wager on KC to win, BetUS is offering payouts of $0.50 more on the dollar than Bovada.
The futures offered at NFL betting sites also project who the winner’s Super Bowl opponent will be by selecting the highest-ranked team from the opposing Conference.
In this case, the Philadelphia Eagles appear poised to win the NFC and create a repeat matchup of Super Bowl LVII. The Eagles’ odds to win it all only trail the Chiefs by 150 points in the moneyline.
The San Francisco 49ers and the Buffalo Bills are the most likely teams to lose their respective Conference Championship Games, rounding out the top four in the current NFL futures odds.
For a more accurate read on which teams are favored to win the AFC and NFC, check out the Conference futures offered at NFL Playoff sportsbook sites because they usually differ from the overall Super Bowl futures.
There are also futures for all eight NFL Divisions, but the moneylines and payouts are much smaller than what’s offered for Conferences and Super Bowl Championship odds due to the lower number of teams in play.